SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
crazydogs

Weekend Triva: SaturdayGood morning

Good morning, all.

I am waking so early these days since the sun is up before 6:00 am and the birds are calling for the feeders to be replenished. I don't know how folks way way up north manage 24 hours of sunlight-or dark for that matter. That would be worse, I think.

Yesterday was field day at school and for once we had lovely temperate weather with a good breeze all morning. Lots of fun for all involved. It is a perfect morning for gardening, but since the private school down the street is holding graduation ceremonies today and everyone will be walking from the school to the ceremonies across the way at the Episcopal Seminary, I will wait to get out in the front yard. No need to show off how lousy and dirty I end up looking!

So, in honor of our field day when we no longer give medals or ribbons, do you know which country has won the most Olympic medals per capita in the history of the modern games? There are different countries listed for the summer games and the winter games, so give both or just summer which is what we are heading into this year.

Will be back with clues. Off to make sure I have things in order for the jaunt to Europe this summer.

Cynthia

Comments (24)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES