SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
crazydogs

Weekend Trivia: Saturday

Good morning mes amis! Sorry to be so late this morning-out of the habit since being away. I remembered yesterday, but this morning I headed straight outside to start the hoses, water the potted things I haven't planted yet and then I sat down with the paper. Thank you so much for stepping in and covering Saturdays for me while I was gone!

Since the Olympics are in full swing, I have been watching way too much tv. Today's question is about sports and I apologize to Nancy and Annette because it is somewhat US centered. Still, I think you will probably get it.

The Olympic sport I am looking for has been popular since the early 19th century. The first intercollegiate competition was held in England between Oxford and Cambridge, but the first ever intercollegiate sports competition in the US took place in this sport in 1852. Yale and Harvard were the competing schools. Can you identify the sport? BTW, the competition was held in New Hampshire.

Cynthia, who is on a liquid diet for the coming week at least due to surgery on gums and is definitely not happy about it!

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths