SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lilyfinch

Spring cleaning and renovating!

Does anyone have plans to start their spring cleaning or do a little improving around the house? I've been itching to update things around our house. Our kitchen is so outdated but I can only afford little things,so I plan on repainting the cabinets and trim a fresh white, maybe the walls a new color. They are currently a pale blue which I like but could be richer I think. I'm going to change the hardware on the cabinets too. I've been trying my hardest to convince dh that I'd love cherry hardwood floors but he thinks the area is too small... I've really been nagging him but it's not working!

I also have a lot and I mean a lot of cleaning to do. I have a basement full of junk ( treasure to me but seriously, some things haven't been touched in years). Every room needs an overhaul! I wish I could wiggle my nose like on bewitched and have it all done. I'd sure love to hear your plans , it'll keep me motivated and I'll feel like I'm not the only one!

I always think our house Is too small for us but when it comes to cleaning it I feel like it's too big!

Comments (11)

Sponsored