SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
midnightsmum

Weekend Trivia -- Sunday

Happy Sunday Morning Cottagers!! It is a bright sunny day here, lovely to behold. I have almost gotten my Living room organized, next to the kitchen - yikes. Thank god that we both did not move in the same day!! I have so much stuff to thin out.

Today, I have a great, I think question, though again, you guys may be well ahead of me.
{{gwi:599340}}
I found this when I was packing up - moving is sort of like Christmas, you know? You find all these cool things you forgot you had, and this one I never knew I had. I wanted to play it before I moved, but then had already packed all of my 'spiders', hence last weeks question. Well, there's not much we don't know about Apollo 11 - iconic in its time, and legendary today. Maybe you knew this recording existed? I surely did not, and it is very cool. Of course today, a DVD with images would be preferred, but in 1969, this was state of the art. As we go along, I will throw in a few factoids about the flight and lunar landing, but what I want to know today: who was the narrator? He himself was and is a legendary American broadcaster, television host, news anchor, TV producer, author, game show host, and music composer. I will be back with clues, and cool factoids, if you smart guys need them!!

Nancy - who is a slow-moving, hurtin' unit!!

Comments (29)

Sponsored