SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

brenda i can not believe it. you are my ss!!

givelittle_getlots
15 years ago

Let me go back in time for a few hours. IN the afternoon I went in the backyard to water and make sure all is ok for the FReeze tonight. Which now by the way is not suppose to get that cold :-(

Then I watered in the front and when I got to the front door. THERE WERE TWO PACKAGES from Brenda!

Ok I admit, I hoped you would be my SS but I just thought maybe you just shared a LOT LOT more cuttings with me lol.

The horrible thing was, I HAD to finish the watering before it got to cold and late. Do you know what that did to me? Torture poor!

THEN hubby came home and was hungry...MORE torture!!!

Now I tried to express with the picture taking on how at awe I was about your generous SS boxes. I do not know where you took the time to put so much love and time into finding all these precious meaningful gifts for me! With your audit going on and sharing your cuttings with so many of us.

You are a angel ....you just do not have wings yet!

PLEASE everybody click on the link below the thumbnail picture to view the WHOLE album from Brenda's SS box.

No words or pictures can express the feeling you bestowed in my heart!

(((((HUGS))))

Lucy
{{gwi:583045}}From Secret Santa was delivered to me today from Brenda

Brenda all I wanted to do is get on here and thank you right after I had opened everything up! But I wanted to make my thank you a little pretty to show you how much joy you gave me. I always like playing in PSP when I am very happy!

THANK YOU !!!

Comments (12)