SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
connieinnd

I am in trouble! It's fall!

nodakgal
13 years ago

They are saying frost possible tonight and tomorrow night. Highs are in the upper 60's and a few 70's now. Right now it is 46 at 2:30pm and overcast and windy. I'm bringing in my plants....had the tropicals in for a week or so once it started getting below 50 at night.

I've been working all day on these plants and holey toledo am I in trouble!!!!! They've done so wonderful outside and I potted and repotted and now have alot more plants than I took out! I have one big south facing window all the cactus and succ's go in over winter on a big 4 shelf shelf. Akkkk I don't even have room for the 6 pots of jades that I desperately want! LOL I have a large (5 ft I'd guess) torch cactus and at least 3 to 4 ft stetsonia that are going to have to over winter in a heated garage with a small west window! ohhhhhhh whatever am I going to do??! LOL I make my own troubles I know! Sheesh. My big rubber tree and schefflera are in the only other big south window I have.

Aye yi yi yi yi! I am looking at any and all possible flat surfaces that are remotely close to a window for sun. Sun in ND in the winter is sometimes scarce!

Anyone else in trouble yet? LOL

Comments (7)