SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daniellalell

I Have it!! I have it!!! Thank you April!!!!! MY SS!!

daniellalell
15 years ago

Yay!!! I have it here!! and am opening it as I type!!

Was delivered to the wrong house, was still on the porch from yesterday, My mailman went and got it back for me!

This box is packed tiiight!!! Everything is wrapped so nice, and what a nice card! AAhhhh! Choc scented Dasiy seeds!!!! YES!!!

Pink Tulip bulbs!!

Pink Hyacinth bulbs!!

Burt's Bees lip balm, o baby I NEED that!! :)

Sharpies!

Cocoa, I am LMAO! April wrote on the wrapping paper; "For your offspring" too funny!!! mmm bunny marshamllows in it!! :)

I am sooo excited, this is SOOOO fun!!

Oooo, April, what are these bulbs?? labeled Wine & Pink?

mmmmmm Starbuck's chocolate..wont make it till lunchtime, lol.

Whats this? A box in a box?...lmao..theres wrapping paper everywhere on the floor like its Xmas morning!! hehe!!

I know that smell...it's brug cuttings baby!!I'm squealing, lol...a faaat huuuge 'Mon Amour de Mareuil'!!...

'Temple Goddess'!!

'Isabella'!!!

I'm smiling so much my FACE HURTS!!!! lol

'Cypress Gardens'!!

'Day Dreams'!!!

YAAYYYY April!!! you got me my FAVORITE tea!!!! Stash Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea!!!! Wow, you did your homework very well!!!!

Nosy kids keep comin to see why I'm so excited and making noises, lol

COOOOOFFFEEEEE!!! OMG, I have to make this when I am done, sounds sooo good! 'Jamaica Me Crazy' 'An island treat of Kahlua, Chocolate, Nut & Caramel'!!!! ooo yummy!!!!

Scented Candles!!

More chocolate!!

And a book!! 'Strangers in The Garden, The Secret Lives Of Our Favorite FLowers'

Wow, OMG April, you have really outdone yourself here! This is freakin awesome!!! Thank you SOOOOOO much!!! I love it all!!! ((((((hugs))))))

Daniella :)

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Emily Rudolph Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars27 Reviews
Hands-On & Collaborative Columbus Interior Designer