SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rosierinasheri

Looking For the good gardening karma of free plants

rosierinasheri
16 years ago

Hi everyone.... I am new to the gardening web and I really love the sense of community on this site...it's really great. I am new young gardener here in south asheville and I am trying to find new friends to trade plants with. I recentley just put signs out in my yard last week with tons of free plants to trade but I think i got taken by all the people who do yard sales on the weekends and people just ended taking all my division without even wanting to trade!!! Not a good experience. My garden is young but i have many sedums to offer cuttings from and some perrenials to divide. What I really need is Anyone who''s garden has outgrown itself and they want to get rid of some things to give me buzz. I have plenty of room to fill and i live in a neighboorhood of people who dont understand how to return the favor of myself giving plant away. So if anyone has plants they want to get rid of please let me know....I can certainly use them. I have alot of full sun and a really great area of Shade. So anything I can find a place for it.I am mostly looking for friends who understand the karma of gardening who appreciate and respect thier plants rather than just to take advantage of generosity. I know i sound a little bitter but after that weekend you wo uld toltally understand.

I hope to hear from anyone soon....I really need someone to talk planst with other than my neighboor who i am driving crazy......not really but i am sure he has better things to do.

Comments (7)