SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
the_grub

Bachelor, Good Looking, Weekend Free

18 years ago

Hey,

I knew that would get you in. I'm actually no oil painting, but I am a bachelor for five days minding two houses with, betweeen them, eight bedrooms, five bathrooms, one swimming pool, one lift, one sauna, two spas and five televisions. Talk about consumption.

However, having revealed this home truth, it's my backyard that matters most. So this weekend I can't wait to dig in. I'm heading to a gardening joint with an open cheque book. I'm buying oodles of compost, poo and more.

I'm renovating every spare bed, digging and laying down dripper hoses for summer. Will have radio on and beers every now and then. Will miss the call for lunch, but maybe I will makee that in advance and pull it out of the fridge.

There's so much silverbeet, kohlrabi and carrots. Might cut a pile of beet, cook it, and freeze it. That's right. Need some Coriander. And don't forget the pet supplies for Scratch for my chookies.

Then there is the timberyard for boards and pegs to make a new bed. Okay okay, I'll plant some petunias. Need to mow the lawn. Weed and feed. Mint! Heavens yes. In the old washbasin by the kitchen window.

So much parsley I think I will make tabouli. I know I'll spend a lot of time looking at the sky. But I can't wait to get down and dirty. Very good possibility I will be sporting a serious hangover.

So what are you doing this weekend? :grub~

Comments (34)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars29 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus