SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
honeybunny2_gw

I got my Secret Santa Package! Thank you Sultry_Jasmine_Nights

honeybunny2 Fox
15 years ago

I had the most horrible day at work, we moved and when I got to my new desk, I had no mouse, no telephone cord, and only one screen was working. It was just a nightmare. Then after work, I had to go to the store, to buy ingredents, to bake a hugh cake, for the cover of a receipe book. I was so stressed by the time I got home, I walked in with all the bags, and my husband said you have a package. It was so big, it took me over 20 minutes to unpack everything, even my husband was excited. I took a picture of everything, Kristy, if you email me your phone number I will call you and find out how to post it. I posted last night evertything I got, but this morning I got up and my post is not showing, I must have forgot to submit it. So here we go again. I got 6 brugmansia cuttings, Island Girl, Pink Floyd, Bon Bons, Amber Rose, Super Nova, and Painted Lady, 14 packages of tropical seeds, vines, and vegs. Christmas socks, Christmas kitchen towel, RedNeck Christmas CD, Lemax Christmas Village figurines( they are so cute). Wonderful Chocolates. I also got plants for zone 9. tri color rhoco, australin Canna. lg leaft princess flower, tri colored sweet potato and a hugh tropical hawaiian bells vine. I will have to look all these up tonight. I wanted to go out last night with a flash light to start planting, but I had to bake until 11pm. It was just wounderful to come home to that package, Lenette you outdid yourself. Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart, Merry Christmas. Barbra,

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH