SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

ot: potd : noid hibiscus loves the green room

givelittle_getlots
14 years ago

Wishing everyone a great morning...or evening. Best yet...wishing you a super DAY!

I read a few posts last night and so I know that some of our friends need prayers.

Others would like to see some rain.

Yet another group has wonderful pictures to share. So keep em coming. We all know that now is the time we need a bright cheery picture more then ever.
{{gwi:576482}}From POTD for November 09

That is why I just love this NOID hibiscus that is blooming in the green room. After the 1st day bloom it turned out like that. I wonder if the shop light needs to get the credit for that?

First year I ever using one. Going to buy 2 more. One for the other shelf and the 3rd one will be for growing seeds during the winter.

Can somebody give me a tip on which bulbs I should use for the seeds?

This 1st one I got daylight and plant and aquarium lights. Looks good...but is it the BEST?

Only 2 more days ...then it is family time. It has been over 10 years since all the kids have seen each other at the same time and of course for me it has been even longer.

Who else is going to see family or friends during these holidays? This Thanksgiving it will be very easy to say what I am thankful for.

No matter how your life in the past year was filled with not so great times...sad times...struggling times.

I hope from the bottom of my heart that you have something to be thankful for.

Hugs

Lucy

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022