SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

OT: POTD: Back in time

givelittle_getlots
14 years ago

good morning, good morning

As I was walking the garden with a flashlight just now, I saw that the NOID from Kristy has a new blossom and it is so gorgeous and lots darker then I ever remember from last year.

Only saw that because I went way back in the yard to the stinky bloomer, but this one will have to wait for another day to be shared with you.

So as I make my way back to the house and look at the gate, I see nothing but beans beans...and more beans.

Jack would love it here!!

So browsing for a picture of the day..knowing that I wanted to go back in time..I thought it would be nice to start with a picture of the beginning of the growing season for me.

Which started with this winter sowing. Well, since temps for some of you are winter like...I show you how much fun winter can bring us until we hopefully get a much better brugs season in 2010!!

There once was a BIG bean seed. Never seen anything like it before. Those 2 beans made their way from Kylie's house to mine and looked very happy to be here when I started to grow them.

{{gwi:544819}}From Pictures for GW friends

As the 1st set of leaves came out, I said to myself: Oh oh I am in trouble! How will they make it until it is time to plant them outside?

{{gwi:544821}}From Pictures for GW friends

Luckily one made it and I even planted it in the right place :-) It is growing very happily right there. Of course when I saw the bean grow...I KNEW what I had. No need to ask for the name. I mean how can I NOT remember lol

{{gwi:544823}}From POTD for September 09

Just so you know, I do not have small hands lol
{{gwi:544825}}From Pictures for GW friends

Taken from the OUTSIDE from where it grows. IF it would grow on a pole...I am sure Jack would be way way up there by now lol

thanks Kylie for an interresting growing season.

Wishing everyone a wonderful sunday

Lucy

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville