SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nckvilledudes

More heat surviving blooms

nckvilledudes
15 years ago

Noticed a few new blooms today while outside early this morning cleaning out the fish pond filter. One of the plants had been blooming for a while but I thought I was just getting some weird freaky small miscolored blooms on Tie Dye because of the heat. Then I remembered I had planted Radiance close to Tie Dye last year and I realized that was what it was.

Individual bloom.

{{gwi:596083}}

Radiance dead center with Tie Dye off to the left.

{{gwi:596086}}

Radiance fully open dead center with one right above and to the right not yet fully open.

{{gwi:596088}}

Kaui's first bloom with slight purple color along the edge of the sepals. This clematis has a slight floral fragrance as well.

{{gwi:596090}}

Looking at the clematis on its side the form looks like an integrifolia but the vines do climb. More buds forming so am anxious to see how it does.

{{gwi:596092}}

My texensis plant is budded up and well over 8 feet tall. The blooms seem right now to be on the top of the vines even though the vines were pinched back several times during the growing period.

{{gwi:596094}}

{{gwi:596097}}

First colored up glaucophylla bud in the center with viorna off to the left.

{{gwi:596100}}

A newer shot of Kermesina with Blekitny Aniol. Kermesina just had one flower open when I posted previously.

{{gwi:596103}}

Already posted a picture of this combo before but after a week of 95+ degree temps and both Tie Dye and Abundance are still going like crazy. I have always loved Tie Dye but it has really shown itself to be a trooper this year. Abundance isn't too shabby herself.

{{gwi:582462}}

Comments (16)