SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lovetogrowflowers

Want to see blooms. Is my weather safe or would you not risk it?

lovetogrowflowers
14 years ago

I'm getting worried myself. I am impatiently waiting to see some blooms. I've already seen one bloom on the three that I have, but it only produced one bloom, beautiful white one. It was still in a healing stage. As they looked bad when I purchased them. Now it has like 20 buds, already popped open and I am waiting to see them again. I want to see what it looks like with all those open. Yes, almost all 20 are coming right along and should open around the same time it seems.

The other I have not seen, and it also has opened buds on it as well. I want to see what color it is so bad. My 10 day forecast is here:

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/30263?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

Tell me what you think. Should I bring them in? Could I bring them in and put them back out? Sunday it might be low 39 degrees and now the weather man is saying possibly 34 degrees Monday. After that the lows are back into the 50's. The 40's scare me, so the 30's really have this NEWBIE in a panic. Remember, they're still in pots.

This is so frustrating. Knowing they're so close. I can't stand the thought of having to wait til next season to see the color of that one, but WILL NOT risk it if you guys say so.

Would bringing them in and back out stress them to much? Should I just go ahead and put them up or the winter? I hate it that I got started so late. :(

Comments (7)