SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
violetta1976

random post showing my new vines coming up

violetta1976
16 years ago

What can I say, I was bored yesterday.

The balcony

The crocuses are already done blooming. Most of the greenery you see in the flower boxes are the tulips, which haven't budded out yet.
{{gwi:577483}}

Clematis Palette #1

I have 3 Clematis Palette, but this is the only one with reddish leaves, so I'm wondering if it was labeled wrong at the nursery. No flowers on any of them last year. Hopefully I'll get some this year so I'll know what I have.

{{gwi:577484}}

Clematis Palette #2

Sorry so blurry
{{gwi:577485}}

Clematis Palette #3
{{gwi:577486}}

Clematis Asao #1

I have 2 Asao, and both are growing so quickly that you can practically see it with your bare eye. They even have buds at the tips of the new growth, so I should have flowers much earlier than I would have otherwise expected. I bought them from a nursery mid-summer last year, and they were each about 8' tall and had flowers on them when I brought them home.
{{gwi:577487}}

Clematis Asao #2

Just look at those buds!

{{gwi:577488}}

Clematis Venosa Violacea

I bought this one - and the others below - on sale from Koi Gardens late last fall.
{{gwi:577490}}

Clematis Inspiration

This one was thrown in as a freebie with the other ones from Koi Gardens. I don't know that I would have chosen it on my own, since it doesn't cling or climb. I've put it in the corner and am hoping it will trail down and provide some pretty flowers next to my parking spot. I'm definitely pleased that it's putting out a bud so early, no matter what else it might do over the course of the season.

{{gwi:577492}}

Clematis Dr. Ruppel

I have a feeling this will end up being my favorite of all of them.
{{gwi:577493}}

I didn't bother taking any pictures of Mme Julia Correvon, since it hasn't put up any growth yet.

Comments (10)