SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hong2007

I did the most stupidest thing yesterday!!!!

hong2007
15 years ago

My brugs was doing so beautiful, no flowers but still beautiful with huge green leaves. I found some green worms on one of the brugs, so I decided to use the bug spray, well one of the bug spray bottle I happend to filled it with weeds killer two weeks ago ( I even remembered telling myself as i mix the solution that the red bottle is weeds killer even it has a insecticide label on it). It was around 6pm when I went around and spray my brugs, around 8:30pm that when I realize my stupid mistake. I ran out side and hosed down all the brugs that I had sprayed,but by then the leaves had already stroopy. I went back inside and could not sleep a wink, then 5am I went back out side and hose the brugs down again and cut all the leaves that had came contact with the weed killer off the branches. I hope it did not travel further in to the plants and kill them. I noticed there was tiny buds all over my versi peach, and I just want to cry.

I had never buy weeds killer before, but I just got tired of the wisteria that was taken out couple of years ago kept pop up everywhere in one side of the yard.

Does anyone ever has an accident with the weeds killer before? would my brugs die? all my babies are so pitiful looking right now. I feel so horrible like watching my babies die because of my careless mistake.

Comments (25)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Remodeling & Handyman Services