SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lovelyiris

Now I know how others feel...

lovelyiris
15 years ago

Well as most of you know I've been waiting on several of my brugs to bloom and enjoy their beauty. Well they are now blooming and it seems I didn't get what I paid for either.

I have 5 brugs in a row that all appear to be the same pink brug and yet they all have different names. HUMMMM I planted them so I would be able to enjoy some of all the different colors and made sure to not plant pinks next to pink. I would actually have to go look outside and get the names off of them to know which ones are incorrect. Although some of these were given to me a great many were bought off ebay as specific brugs. Let's just say I'm not happen that I was taken but I'm still thrilled that they are doing fine and blooming their little heads off.

I now realize that I should have planted one of them in a hanging basket as all 56 blooms are dragging the ground. LOL Live and learn from mistakes, but I'm not happy with being HAD. Unfortunately, most of my brugs I didn't keep up with who I bought them from. (frown) I bet I will from now on.

On another note I attended a Plant Trade in East Texas last weekend and got 3 new named brugmansias for free. Man I suggest that if you have the opportunity to attend one of those gatherings that you do so. I'm still trying to find places for all the wonderful different plants I got for FREE from other gardeners. At the end of the swap everyone just put all the plants they didn't want to take back home with them out for everyone to take home. It was a crazy free for all that was sooooo much fun I can't wait to do it again in October. I will make sure I either take the truck or the SUV instead of the car so I can get more freebies in it. LOL

Happy Gardening,

Marian

Comments (7)

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm