SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wantonamara

Just the FACS , Ma'am.

We have talked and talked and some things have percolated to the surface that has been bothering some. Some people are tired of addressing the same question over and over. These frequently asked questions usually have something to do with soil. I went to the FAQ and search function and I found the Jade FAQ addressed watering and propagating but not soil. There is no Fac addressed for Cactus. There is no soil FAQ article to read . So we find ourselves always being asked questions around this issue.

When I came here I was not good at doing searches because I did not see that function of the site due to no-observant tendencies, so I would have been one who would be asking easily researched questions. I think a good cogent article on soil requirements and solutions written in a article would be a good addition to the FAQs that we have.

I think one of the wise should do this. I think someone who has a lot of knowledge or a couple of the Wise should collaborate on this. I don't think I am the one to give it a proper authoritative and learned scientific stamp. Maybe a geographically diverse committee to address availability of supplies and cultural needs. Maybe one writer that runs the article by others to get their feedback.

What do y'all think about this . Do you think this would be good. If so , who do you think should write this FAQ, or Who , out there Who has the chops, would like to do this? Who would we contact in MANAGEMENT to add a FAQ.

Are there other Facs that you would like to see written? Do any of the Jade aficionados feel that the Jade FAQ could be improved.

This post was edited by wantonamara on Sat, May 11, 13 at 18:04

Comments (25)