SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lovelyiris

Ot what are you doing without to buy gas???

lovelyiris
15 years ago

I'm just wondering what all the other gardeners here are doing without to buy gas to go to work and mow.

As for us we are driving to town once a week. I'm mowing about once every 10 to 14 days. Before gas went so high and I still had a job I'd mow every couple of days. Not any more, we just can't afford it. (frown) I just hate looking at my grass looking unkept. (sticking out my tongue) but I don't know who to.

It's rained here twice already this week. Guess what that means, Yelp you got it, grass growing faster and getting taller. We would bale it for hay but there is an abundance of hay here this year. So I guess it will just have to keep growing till I can afford to mow it again. LOL

Who would have every thought nearly $25 for a 5 gallon gas can to mow. I'm glad we live in the boonies, don't you just know there is going to be a large number of people stealing gas out of your gas tanks again. I remember them being bad in the 70's.

So tell me what all your doing to keep your fuel cost down this summer/year? I need some ideals to help me out some.

Marian

Comments (25)