SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
medha_nanal

Outdoor furniture -- Amazon.com, RH, S&H

homey_bird
16 years ago

Hello,

I am posting this question on this forum because I presume a lot of people in California must be using outdoor furniture :-) and also so I might get some feedback on how the stuff stands against the harsh CA sun.

I am considering buying an Outdoor lounging set this summer. I have looked at the following:

Restoration Hardware: All weather wicker, metal and teak. The styles are very good, and they claim their teak is sealed with the same process as the boats. Does anyone have an experience with these?

Amazon.com: They seem to have this very stylish line called Strathwood. Reviews on Amazon are good; however I want to hear from other folks here if they have experience with these.

In terms of quality, how do you rate RH, Smith&Hawken and Amazon? I am open to Pottery Barn, and Costco. There have been many people on other forums on this site who are happy with Costco quality; however my concern is that you generally cannot match pieces. However, I would like to know about those if anyone has had a great experience.

Thanks in advance! I will try to crosspost on Garden Furniture forum as well.

Comments (15)