SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fool4flowers

Front flower bed

fool4flowers
15 years ago

Patty is my hero. She came over today with another car load of perrenials and planted nearly all of what I already had and the ones she brought today for me. It would have took me a month to get all that in the ground. I planted a few brugs in there also but wanted to get everything else in then can spot in the brugs in the bare spots. We also rigged up my wire donkey with a small box in his belly planted with ivy and a chartreuse sweet potatoe vine in his nose and geraniums in his side saddles. It turned out really cute. I need to glue on something and make him some eyeballs. Some air plants would be cool. I am so tired and I only moved things, picked up empty pots and poured in the fertilizer and stuff in the planting holes and lugged stuff around. Patty is a planting machine, lol. Well I did pot up a couple of things including my princess flower shrub and planted a few things but she did the majority of it. I was worn out just from looking at her yard and helping her load up the plants and we aquirred some concrete stepping stones from the repoed vacant house across the street from her, lol. I had to leave to go have some tests done before we got finished but most of the front is done. Just a few more small plants and the brugs and a couple of flats of stuff to put in the back beds. Then I can move on to weeding and deadheading and get the mulch put down. I didn't have time to get any pics before I left but will take some tomorrow. I think we planted about 20 flats of quart and gallon size plants, lol. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Patty. I owe you big time.

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living