SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
moonie_57

Who did I promise a banana to?

moonie_57 (8 NC)
15 years ago

Somewhere on the WWW I promised to send someone a banana this spring. But, due to lack of use, I lost all my past emails and can't remember who it was so step up and let me know. I have the day of 5-16 off from work so would like to get it in the mail on that day.

I am so sorry! During a short period of time I was doing some exchanges with new people so my brain is just cluttered. And just to clarify, I have paid for all postage, etc., but did make that promise.

To those of you that sent me brugs, they're doing great! Having a greenhouse, I expected them to be further along than they are, but, that wasn't the case. Regardless, I hope for flowers this year!

Also, I set them out last week and did not strip the foliage as most of you suggest. So far, so good! They are getting filtered sunlight. I'll move the larger plants away from them some evening this coming week and hope I'll be able to keep the leaves.

I hope whoever wants the banana will let me know, but just a heads up.... I work many many hours and may not check back in here before next weekend. But I will be checking. Thanks!

Comments (14)