SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fool4flowers

Busy time of year.

fool4flowers
16 years ago

I know its a busy time of year right now so I am wondering if thats why a lot of the regulars aren't posting? I got the packages mailed out today and did more planting and weeding. The front bed is almost done. Maybe tomorrow I hope then I have to get it planted. I have the plan now for the gazebo but have to go get bender board for the inside edge. I got it moved to where I wanted it today and the clematis I ordered for it came in today. The pots were so filled with roots I had to cut the pot off to get them out so I put them in bigger pot for now til I can get the gazebo bed done. I need to take some pics of some things in one of my beds to see what it is. The things have gotten humongous and I thought they were a small plant. Have to move at least one of them. They look like large lumps of hairy ferns with clumps of pale pink flowers on spikes. I have those clover looking things with pink flowers (my brain isn't functioning for the name of it) taking over another small bed. I have to do some re arranging after I get all the new beds done, lol. If anybody ever gives you obedient plant you better have acreage because one turned into half a bed and the list goes on and on. Thats why I'm sitting here posting at midnight. I didn't have time all day, lol. I planted more brugs today too. I need more beds. The guy left his giant tiller here right before dark and John said don't even think about it, lol. That baby could do the whole fence line in no time. I think I have to beg and look pitiful tomorrow and see what else I can get tilled up. Who needs cable. I can pay that later, lol. Oops then I would loose the internet so who need water. Nope that won't work either, lol. There is always next week.

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County