SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fool4flowers

Bad day made a little better

fool4flowers
16 years ago

I spent the day at the vet with Mercedes. She had developed a cough that sounded terrible. She already has the tumor and taking meds for that and thyroids and bladder. Now she has 5 more. Her heart is enlarged and not pumping right and causing fluid to build up in her lungs. They did x rays and blood work and gave her the medicines and she has to go back in 10 days. I know our time with her is limited since she is so old but I do hope the medicine helps and she will have another year or two with us. I was very upset when I left and Patty called and said she was bringing me a bunch of plants that she got from a friend and hubby handed me a box from Bonnie with the orange brugs when I walked in so I got something to brighten my day. Thank you both very much. Then I went to the chiropractor and got my back and neck done. I hope it helps some and I can get some stuff done. I am really sore and tired. I had to hold the poor dog down while they did the work on her and am beat. I am going to go to bed early and maybe after work tomorrow I can get hubby to help me finish the front bed and plant some of my stuff I got today. The perenials are going to look great in my beds and give me some color since they are all blooming. I can't wait! Thanks again you two. Oh and Lucy, sorry to tell you but Patty confirmed what I have is annual rye grass in my bed and it will not translant so it has to come out. I have plenty of other seedlings of good stuff you can have though. The same thing is coming up in my new bed so I think it came in with the last load of compost. Grrrr.

Comments (21)