SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catkim_gw

Bromeliad photos on park website...your reaction?

catkim
16 years ago

I was shopping eco-parks and eco-tours in Costa Rica, and while looking more closely at this particular website, I notice the photos representing their Bromeliad and Orchid Garden are clearly marked as being from Pam Koides of Birdrock Tropicals, Dorothy Berg, Frank Sherman, and www.bromeliads.co.nz among others. Some are hybrids, and surely wouldn't be growing wild in Costa Rica. The Palm Garden photos are all labeled with bird names. I previously contacted them about that, and they replied they would correct the names asap, but they remain incorrect 2 weeks later. I didn't think to ask at the time if the photos were of the park, or just a bunch of photos of palms in general. In their Photo Gallery, the pictures appear to be of the park itself. Of course, when I first perused the site, I assumed the photos were *all* from their park, but now noticing the ripped brom photos, I have doubts about visiting this place.

What's your reaction?

To see the brom photos, click "Things to see and do" then below that click "Nature and bird watching", then to the right, number 2, "Bromeliad and orchid garden".

Here is a link that might be useful: Eco Park web site in Costa Rica

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus
More Discussions