SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karyn1_gw

Brugs don't like chocolate milk

karyn1
17 years ago

Don't feed your brugs milk, especially chocolate milk, it's a brug death sentence. This was not done intentionally on my part. Plant killer, um I mean my youngest son decided that his milk should go in the brug. I noticed a funny smell and couldn't figure out what it was then I noticed that one of my favorite brugs looked terrible. The leaves were all wilted and discolored so I took a closer look. Sure enough there was an empty cup and curdled sour chocolate milk in the soil. I felt around under the soil and the main stem was mush : ( It must have happened fairly quickly because I didn't smell anything weird until today and milk sours fast. I cut what wasn't rotted into a few pieces and hope that they root. I have no idea what my son has against my plants but he's killed about 40 so far this winter!

Karyn

PS: Dave if you read this it was one that I gave you a cutting of (noid cream double). If my cuttings don't root and yours is still doing well do you think I might be able to get a cutting of it from you?

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!