SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
northforker

Sharing computer files

northforker
15 years ago

I was just reading Terrene's generous offer on the "labels" thread to send out excel sheet formats to anyone who wanted to start a data base for their WSing. And it got me thinking.........

I have spent a considerable amount of time making informational labels for my seed packets that I send out in trade. I've got almost 100 done; many of them would be similar plants to what you have in your garden.I don't have a lot of rare plants. If anyone would like to save some time and use these(they would be easy to "tweak" as well - to change to fit your variety of zinnia or whatever, as they are just done in "Word") I would be happy to send the three sheets of labels as attachments in an email to you. They print out on Avery easy peel address labels (#5160), and then I just stick the label on the little zip lock seed packets.

I'd love to see these labels get some use, so I'm happy to share. They don't have any art or anything, just name, variety, height, color, zone, sun/shade (sometimes).If you are interested, just send me a email through my garden web page.

Nancy

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Custom Premiere Design-Build Contractor | Hilliard, OH