SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
graggie

Arm protection for bromeliad allergy or scratches

graggie
11 years ago

I almost gave all my bromeliads away after developing a serious sensitivity to their leaves. Just a mere touch from a leaf would cause a blistering rash that lasted for many weeks and needed treatment with cortisone. I searched everywhere for protective sleeves but without success until I found exactly what I needed on eBay of all places. The sleeves are fantastic and I have no more scratches. They have a tough wateroof outer lined with a soft cotton inner lining with a ribbed cuff. They are not hot to wear as generous fit and lined. I have had mine for over a year now and they are still in great condition. They wash well too. You can find these on eBay from ebayer seller grumpys_brom_garden. I believe grumpys wife makes the sleeves and there are several colors to choose from including camouflage for the men. Made in Australia but he ships worldwide. I think if you type 'protective gardening sleeve' into the eBay browser window you will find these great arm protectors. Great if you also prune roses.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
More Discussions