SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mariava7

auctioneersbd - FRAUDULENT eBayer

mariava7
13 years ago

When you list items off eBay, you are agreeing to eBay rules that the picture you use in your listing is either yours or if sombody else's, you have acquired permission to use. Once you list an item using somebody else's picture without his/her permission, you are first...a thief; second..a fraud; third... a criminal.

Strong words but this is the TRUTH!

Again, another of my pictures (Temptation) is being used off eBay for personal gain without my permission.

{{gwi:414885}}

AUCTIONEERSBD registered on eBay since Feb. 2008 has been selling MZ Bulbs off eBay. Having a 2590 ebay score, you would think that he/she would know eBay rules/policies by heart now. But NO. He/she decides to go ahead and use my picture inspite of my informing him/her that it is MY picture that he did not ask permission to use. MZ Bulbs do offer Temptation but do not have a picture of it.

This Temptation is started at 99cents only by the way. Makes you wonder what people are willing to do for a few $$$.

AUCTIONEERSBD is still currently using my picture inspite of my contacting him twice. I have not received any response at all.

RKK55 of eBay also by the way used Royal Color's Temptation picture without RC's permission. It even had the Royal Color emblem over the pic! Gezzzz! I did inform Paul about it and RKK55 did not put down that picture/listing even after Paul notified him and reported him to eBay. He waited for the bulb to be sold first.

Gezzzzzz. Here's the link to RKK55's fraudulent eBay listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&hash=item19c0982311&item=110605378321&nma=true&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0amp;rt=nc&si=8x5gGagSxXDtqXq2Ega4Ywt9Q0c%253D

How hard is it to make a Temptation bulb bloom and take your own pics????

A BIG Thanks and lotsa hugs to our dearest Joshy for keeping a watchful eye out there. Joshy informed me about this fraudulent act!

Here is a link that might be useful: auctioneersbd - FRAUDULENT eBay LISTING

Comments (28)

Sponsored
More Discussions