SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luvbrugs

Thanks EVERYONE... long post warning

luvbrugs
14 years ago

Thanks EVERYONE:

Chris contacted a local tv station that investigates when there are frauds like this. They said they will try to get in touch with him.

Guys, i cant tell you enough how much we thank you for your support. Chris thinks you are an amazing group (I already knew that) he may start taking better care of my brugs from now on, hehehe. He really feels better after reading all your posts. thanks again.

Now, totally OT, i need to ask you your opinion on something, some of you know we have been trying to get an IVF, I have always wanted to have a baby, we dont qualify to adopt because of chris's disability, i am hearing impaired too, so go figure.

However, I am a teacher, he gets his pension, and we live very comfortably. We think we could try to give a baby a happy home. But just now, after nine years, trying everything, and every doctor, i managed to save enough for my ivf (teachers dont have insurance coverage for infertility) We consulted with a nice dr. and everything is ready, and I am getting cold feet. I dont know anymore if i really want to change my whole life and bring a little one into this world, or if i could face the pain of a failure if the ivf doesnt work. On the other hand we have no one in this country, i would love to give my husband and myself someone to love and share our lives with if one of us passed away or got terribly sick, i know that is so selfish, i dont mean for a child to take care of us, i just mean to know there is someone there to love us and that we lovel.

If you were in my shoes, would you do it? what if it doesnt work or if I am not a good mom?

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County