SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lovelyiris

My Poor Babies are Dying!

lovelyiris
16 years ago

What's a mama to do when her brugs start turning up their noses and dying? I'm just beside myself and don't know what to do. (crying) wa wa wa.

I have been so very proud of how my brugs were doing up until about a week or so ago. That's when I noticed the one's in the kitchen getting those little clear/white bugs on the leafs. In just a matter of days they were all covered with them. Despite my efforts of spraying and everything else. Now many of them have either lost their leaves or have started truning brown at the tops. Some of them I did pinch the leaves off of to get rid of the bugs.

I'm not sure any of them are going to make it. I've also noticed a few of those gnats flying around. Just one or two, but I figure there is bound to be more lurking nearby.

Please someone tell me what to do ASAP, you might even email me your thoughts.....I just can't lose these precious things that everyone has shared with me and I've also BOUGHT....this is a sick feeling and I don't like it one bit.

Brenda told me to get some sand to put on top of the soil for the fungus gnats...any other ideals would be appreciated. But please, get back on this ASAP before I lose any of these lovely bug infested brugs....

Marian

O

Comments (23)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm