SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daniellalell

Where have I been living?? mars??

daniellalell
15 years ago

I was amzaed last night..went to walmsrt and finally someone had somelil seed starting gh's. Last year I got mine at HD, paid about $15 for a lil one with 12 or 18 peat pellets. Well, last night I went to the plant section of Walmart..dont-chya-know they had em for $6!! each has 72 pellets in it! I couldnt believe it! Let me tell you I hated walmart..hardly ever went there. Went there once last winter w/my mom, actually was the only place to buy fish emulsion. Well, I havent gone since then..till they built this new one which opened in Nov, only 5 mins from me..I think once they get all their gardening it will be my second home. $6!!! I still can't believe it! I keep kickin myself in the @$$ for paying so much for such a small one last year. $6!!! I bought 4..I think I may go back and buy more, lol.

I just had to share that..just amazed me..I can start 288 seeds for less than I did 36 seeds last year! now thats a savings! Maybe I have been living on mars to have been paying those prices when all I had to do was go to Walmart to get it soooo much cheaper. This new walmart doesnt have the fish emulsion yet though..gonna have to request it if they dont get it soon.

Comments (26)