SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daud_gw

Do you need an irrigation consultant

Daud
18 years ago

We hope to submit building permit to City of Scottsdale soon so now is more time to think about the "smaller" stuff.

I thought that following builder's advice to go with Creative Environments (for landscape planning for now) will be a good idea but the consultant is a nightmare, several months behind on schedule and like on her first project (e.g. planning to put landscaping lights into NAOS space and making terrain changes there!) So once I have the plans in hand, I need to look around for different contractors to prepare some bids for the bank.

Do you need an irrigation consultant =$$$ :-( or the design of the irrigation system can be left to the irrigation contractor ?

I asked about the issue like how many zones of drip lines I need with different plant requirements for frequency and amount of water and was told that one line is enough with different drippers (how this solves the frequency??)

If you have recommendation for landscaping/hardscaping/lighting/irrigation reliable company, I would be glad to hear them.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath