SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jodik_gw

My Latest

jodik_gw
15 years ago

I have no blooms at the moment, but I still wanted to share a few photos of interest...

Here's the garden this afternoon, blanketed with snow and drifting in high winds... it's terribly cold out there!

{{gwi:377582}}

Inside, it's warm and cozy... and Lady Jane is getting ready to grace us with her beauty... see the scape? This is her second season with me!

{{gwi:377583}}

Pink Diamond is slowly pushing up scapes... very slowly!

{{gwi:377584}}

The Hoya has new growth, and so does the pregnant onion to the left of it... thanks, Chaz! I love this little guy!

{{gwi:377585}}

If this spike blooms, I'll be exceedingly proud! It's Phal equestris... see the spike?

{{gwi:377586}}

My wonderful Christmas present...

{{gwi:377587}}

There are a few family photos from Christmas...

My son, Chuck... Uncle Chuck and Abby!

{{gwi:377588}}

My eldest son, Drew... Daddy and Caleb!

{{gwi:377589}}

Drew, Kendyl, and their two little ones, Abby and Caleb!

{{gwi:377590}}

Bryce, my daughter's son... he's getting so big!

{{gwi:377591}}

My daughter-in-law, Kendyl, opening a special gift from Drew... it's a locket with both babies inside, and a touching inscription. I was so proud of him for choosing this for her... and she's about to shed tears of happiness...

{{gwi:377593}}

Grandma's little present!

{{gwi:377595}}

I hope you enjoyed this little peek into our family Christmas... we had a wonderful time together! I wish I could have gotten photos of Chuck's girl, Kelly... and one of my daughter, Kim... but my camera couldn't focus fast enough... maybe next time!

Thanks for looking! I hope to post flower photos soon! In the meantime, I'm really enjoying all of your pictures!

Happy Gardening!

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Remodeling & Handyman Services
More Discussions