SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
agirlsgirl

Need advice .....

agirlsgirl
15 years ago

I am hoping I am not posting in the wrong place,but....Due to the economy,I am planning to do my very first plant sale this year. I am planning on selling ws annuals along with some first year blooming perennials. I have many in mind that bloom quick,like Cosmos,nasties, and poppies. I'd like to hear from others that have done this... what did the best for you? What would you suggest and what would you not suggest?

I am super nervous about this,I am not expecting perfection from my first year,but want to put my best foot forward. I am planning to start MG's and Sweet Peas under lights for a head start,I am going to sow those guys directly into the container they will be sold in and cross my fingers. But my ws starts I will be transplanting into their containers,so I am assuming this could slow them down a bit. Would you suggest I go ahead and start those ones in the containers they will be sold in also? Better results?

I also plan on printing out some ws pamphlets to hand out with a few varieties of seeds that are good for ws'ing. I am hoping it will catch on in my area!:)

I appreciate any tips or warnings,or any ideas you may have..

Angie

Comments (6)

Sponsored