SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
debbido_gw

stolen plants and big nursery...

debbido
17 years ago

Hi Guys,

First, you guys have heard me talk about the bog garden going down my fence line? Someone stole some plants out of it last week. They actually DUG up a huge clump of horsetail rush right out of the center of a clump. You would think they would at least have the sense to dig from the side, but no! They dug it up right out of the center. This is the second time it has happened. About two years ago, I had a large clump of pitcher plant that went missing. David thought it must have died, but I was insistent that it had been stolen because I walk my yard EVERY day, and one day it was there and healthy, and the next day it was completely gone. Can you believe it?

The second thing is do you guys know of a huge and relatively new nursery that has opened in or around Birmingham during the last few years? I was in Mississippi for a few days, and I was asked about this huge nursery that is supposed to be the largest nursery in the southeastern region in or around Birmingham. Do you know what she is talking about?

Thanks,

Deb

Comments (4)

Sponsored