SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kstrong

CCRS Rare Rose Auction Roses

kstrong
13 years ago

Don't know what I did to attract the shoe spammer to the prior post, but we added about ten new roses to the auction lists today, so I thought I'd repost this.

California Coastal Rose Society is holding its 10th annual RARE ROSE AUCTION between now and November 14, 2010. Internet bids must be submitted by noon on November 13, 2010. The auction is designed to provide rare, unusual, hard to obtain, not yet released and no longer available rose plants to participating bidders. Theses plants come from the hidden recesses of private gardens belonging to members and friends of CCRS, from special offerings of "off the menu" plants in various commercial nurseries throughout the USA and from hybridizers who share their plants with us even before they are released. The aim of the CCRS Auction Committee is to provide plants that will foster pride in ownership and serve as a special point of interest in the owner's garden. We strive to provide plants of numerous types including species roses, OGRs, POL, HT, FB, MiniFl and Minis.

The Auction is divided into two parts: a Silent Auction and a Live Auction. The roses to be auctioned are listed at these two links.

Details, including internet bidding procedures, can be found at our website: CCRS Rare Rose Auction Site

This year for the first time, we are able to ship roses, but only within the USA.

Kathy

Comment