SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
particentral

Fired one landscaper, now looking for another

particentral
14 years ago

ARGHHHHHHHHH Crew showed up today to "cut in" three flower beds and bulid up around my existing roses (knockout and Belinds Dream). GREAT! I was excited! WELL I was until I saw one of them using a PICK AXE UNDER my roses and beating the heck out of them. I asked him NICELY to srop and please be careful around the roses because I am kinda anal about them and he said, :Lady I here to get the job done and this is how I do it. Just like that and he went back to hacking away.....

NOW this is a 20 something young kid, not the boss (who was off getting materials) but I didnt take kindly to having to prune my bushes to keep the flowers intact! His boss came back, right about that point, and I told him and he shrugged and said I was over reacting....

They also left all their implements on teh sidewalk where the clients need to walk and they were tripping over them continuously, and REFUSED to move them (I DID!) Again, he didnt care too much. Said I needed to live with a litte inconvenience to have it done....well no I dont!

I paid for the materials and told him with a crew like that he could take them and go. Thanked him. And am now in search of wsomeone who CARES. I do however have a huge (count 20 and growing) Belindas Dream blloms on my front desk......just none on the plants they were attached too earlier!

Comments (18)