SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
forestelves

Who thinks there need to be a Black Soldier Fly/PHOENIXworm form?

forestelves
14 years ago

I think there needs to be a form for the BLACK SOLDIER FLY/PHOENIX WORM because I have found 108+ forms (searching bsfl, bsf, and Black Soldier Fly on Soil/Vemicomposter forms) concurring the creatures that will eat human/animal poop and compost. There is obviously a lot of talk about these creatures just as there are red worms/ compost problems.

So who thinks we need a BLACK SOLDIER FLY/PHOENIX WORM (animal feed name for the worms) form?

Plus, I'm thinking of buying a BioPod (A Larva Farm) from http://blacksoldierflyblog.com/the_biopod/ to, or maybe make a make-shift home (like my worm bin) for them to live in to dump my dogs and cats waste to be eaten buy them instead of throwing it out into a land fill. That way I'm kind of GREEN/Organic in some since of what GREEN/Organic is suppose to mean in this era. Not truly GREEN/Organic because I get on the computer, I drive a truck, use electricity from a power plant, electrical appliances, and use gas power tools. But luckily I don't smoke and release CO2 into the atmosphere, so point for me.

So who thinks we need a BLACK SOLDIER FLY/PHOENIX WORM (animal feed name for the worms) form?

There probably should be a form for (Maggots) the grubs that eat the dead squirrels, moles, and rabbits one dog brings to the door as a gift of fertilizer to there owner, and the dead rabbits, birds, mice, rats, and fish ones cats bring home as a gift of fertilizer. But IÂm not going to fight that war for a form for MAGGOTS only fight for BLACK SOLDIER FLY form. Also just a GRUB form incase more people bring up more idea for larvae forms; mealworm, wax worm, Trevo Worms/Butter worm, and Superworms.

Comments (44)