SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
turbodogg98

my smoking pile

turbodogg98
15 years ago

folks i just had to come in here and brag on myself. i dug down 4 feet into my pile and could barely see because of the steam. i got that booger a cooking. the city i live in are having a christmas program uptown tommorrow nite. the are gonna have horse drawn carriages. they needed someone to scoop up the manure and i got the job. besides getting some manure for my pile im gonna get payed 50 dollars for 3 hours work. lucky me i guess 2 kinds of green and i get to spend one of them. got my compost thermometer from ebay yesterday and ive had a ball using it. the center of pile was 155 degrees today. i also put in 2 more smokestacks to keep that boy chugging. i think after fridays manure haul im gonna be done with the pile and let her cook for 3 or 4 months. if you folks strike it lucky go to a neighborhood conveinence store with a 5 gallon bucket like i do and ask them to keep those ucg. they love doing it for me it means less work for them. well everyone have a great day. im gonna be a senior pooper scooper tommorrow nite. have a great one david goode

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations