SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
troll_control

A way to stop the Humanure troll...

troll-control
14 years ago

Everyone this requires the cooperation of everyone on this forum...

After all this talk of unsound manure and urine practices and the final straw the fake pseudo-name post of menstrual blood, I think we can all agree we've had ENOUGH!

What we have is a situation called trolling in which an unwelcome visitor will continue to haunt a forum...

What happens is that a troller craves attention and response, he/she is so needy and compulsive that he/she will continue to try to get reactions from people no matter how vile and foul it is.. and will often create alias fake names, anything to get attention and a "rise" out of people. This person obviously has a lot of emotional issues and problems... He/she has taken concept that has had some validity and has completely distorted its usage and methods...

The only way! to stop this person is not too respond! in any way or form...I hate to see our beloved forum degenerate into this nasty obsession...again this person has emotional problems..the ONLY WAY TO STOP THIS IS FOR EVERYONE! NOT TO RESPOND... I am going to post my 2nd final idea on How To Stop KRAZEE And Any! Other Aliases He/She Takes Up....

Comments (36)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting