SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lifesagardendigit

Gardenmill Pro XE suggestion

lifesagardendigit
14 years ago

I posted this exact message in a thread that I "searched" earlier... but I thought I might get more of a helpful response with a new thread.. but first let me say hello to everyone i have found many useful tips and directions to other useful sites on GW... so again thank you and all thoughts are readily welcomed!

"Okay weird I know but i have been trolling this site for about 6 months º i have since successfully grown all my outdoor herbs and veggies from seeds (i bought a fancy t-5 setup from some "shady" guy on craigslist - his loss my gain) then formed some nice hydroponic dwc setups from some old containers and have a nice supply of basil that should sustain nicely this winter and now i am looking into composting since i am really leaning toward raised garden beds and my need for compost would then be right around the corner... (and my chicken poo should be a nice additive)

ANYWAY my store that leads me here is this.. today i won this Naturemill pro composter at my local farmers market/ go green expo... I can return it to the co. i think and get 400 bucks to splurge on my outdoor composting dream and some raised garden materials.. or i can use it and from some testimonials be AMAZED! I am hesitant that this thing will work since a lot of reviews say its a lemon or it smells and i prefer a traditional outdoor compost system.. but again this thing is like 400 dollars and free....

what to do is my question or better yet what would you do if you had a free naturemill xe pro and a gift receipt?

thanks guys and gals hope to be more visible on this site it has really opened my world up to gardening and i am embarrassed i have been trolling thru but great info here :)"

peace

Lifes a garden dig it!

Comments (11)