SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
agirlsgirl

Looking for 5 new ws'ers! :)

agirlsgirl
15 years ago

Hi all! I am finally able to get into the swing of things again after recovering from a sprained foot! So in celebration of my freedom from the couch I would love to spoil a few newbies! Being that ws season is here I can only take on 5 at a time,so this offer will close at 5 people.I will choose the seeds I send,all will be ws friendly,of course!:)

Here are the details:

First,please only respond if you are going to follow through. Since I am limiting the offer to 5 people,if you respond and don't follow through,you will be taking the opportunity away from someone else. So please if you have alot on your plate,wait for the next one! ;)

Here is what you will have to do:

1) Post here and I will contact you with my address and details. In order for me to contact you,please have your email settings set accordingly.If you need help with this,lmk! :)

2)Make sure you have somethings listed on your want list,this will enable me to take a peek and enable you a little better!;)

3)Include in your Bubble envy:

a) 3 stamps

b) return address label

c) a note with your email address and gw id

d) 10 seed envies you would like your seeds packed in.

If any of you have any questions on how to send a SASBE (Self addressed Bubble Envelope),please feel free to contact me.

I look forward to sharing these great seeds with you and adding to your ws'ing addiction! :)

~Angie

Comments (43)

Sponsored