SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rockyrose_gw

Need advice for new battery powered sprayer...

rockyrose
15 years ago

Years ago I bought the B&D battery sprayer that was a favorite on here that B&D no longer sells. It died on me the end of last summer which I replaced with Rosemania's EZ Sprayer. I loved the spray it delivered and was quite satisfied, except that I did have to use a hand truck to carry it around.

Unfortunately, in May that also went out on me. And, to make matters worse, the company stopped manufacturing the sprayer because there were problems with the sprayers that came from their last shipment and they are presently working with a new company to manufacture a new line. Rob, from Rosemania, was very gracious and did offer a refund. I even was willing to accept a repaired replacement. When that arrived from the manufacturer, that sprayer also didn't work!!!

So, I must now buy a new sprayer and am a little anxious to get one as the almighty BS is working on my roses! grrrrrrrr.

I have looked at the Rocket Sprayer. The company admitted to me that they came out with a new sprayer because there were problems with the pump.

I spoke to Roses inc Tulsa as they had a Rocket Sprayer at a more reasonable price. They told me they no longer carried it as they had problems with it...even with the new pump. They are now selling a PECO, which the owner claims to have used for the past year and is more then satisfied.

Does anyone know anything about these two products or can you suggest another sprayer? I would prefer not to spend $400 for the Spotshot Sprayer at Rosemania.

I appreciate any input that you can offer. I just don't know where to go with this. I hate to invest $300 dollars and have problems again.

Thanks!

Rose

Here is a link that might be useful: PECO Power Sprayer

Comments (6)