SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vera_eastern_wa

Have you shopped Alice.com yet?

vera_eastern_wa
14 years ago

I first heard about it on either Oprah or Tyra Banks show a few months ago.

The website is a one-stop place to shop for basic household items like toilet paper, ziploc items, toothpaste and whatnot. What is really cool is that when you first register you can set up "My product" which includes those things your household uses the most and it is then set up by kitchen, bathroom, pantry, etc. You can even set up reminders to re-order. Also there are automatic coupons and shipping is ALWAYS free!

I made my first order of $71.60 ($7.65 in coupons +tax)yesterday afternoon and my order was shipped out via ups this a.m. and should be rec'd within 4-5 business days. I only made my purchase after doing about 1.5 hours of on-line research of customer reviews and reading blogs because I am a skeptic!!

The shopping experience and site navigation was pretty easy. What you need to look out for are the number of coupons available and no. of times they can be used...you can view that info by simply clicking on the blue coupon sticker next to any item. BTW there are no store brands and only name brand items available, but you might notice that many of the items are cheaper or comparable to your local prices, however you don't have to spend your gas money AND it's shipped right to your door for no shipping cost!! For us this is a great deal! To go purchase these items we would have to drive 33 miles just to reach the Spokane City limits, drive all over Spokane and then drive the 33 miles from the edge of the city limits back home again. So we're talking saving us at least 90-100 miles a month!! Thank you ALICE!!! LOL!

Will keep you posted on my shipment :)

Vera

Comments (6)

Sponsored