SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
elucas101

1 Year Old Seedlings

elucas101
11 years ago

Hello everyone! I apologize for not posting in so long, but I still lurk here often! I have been meaning to give you all an update on my seedlings you so kindly helped me learn to grow last year. I kept them under grow lights during the winter. I lost a few but about 24 made it to their first birthday!

I have some Arabicum and some Obesum. I have a few in each shot so I could show them all to you! Some look a little rough as they are just coming out of winter but you can see the branching and body better that way.

{{gwi:342133}}

Some were pruned a while back, some have not been pruned at all. Several of them have some impressive branching - I didn't do anything to them as far as pinching or anything, they did this by themselves. here's one of my fullest - never even lost its leaves and it's so dense you can't even tell how many there are!
{{gwi:342134}}

{{gwi:342135}}

{{gwi:342136}}

{{gwi:342137}}

Close up
{{gwi:342138}}

2 oddballs that do not match their siblings and I suspect may be somalense?
{{gwi:342139}}

I just wanted to share the joy of my seedlings and thank you all so much for always being so helpful and kind. I have a few other pics to post of some beheadings, er pruning I did...LOL!!!

Comments (31)