SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aliska12000

Too funky? Trellis for Graham Thomas & C. Polish Spirit

aliska12000
15 years ago

What do you think? I need advice. If this doesn't get almost completely covered, I think it might be too funky and junky looking. Plus if it gets a full 6 hours of sun, I'd be surprised but when it does get sun, it's going to be hot there. Do you think contact with the brass finish will harm the plants? I put some chicken wire around the bottom part to give the clematis something to grab onto and tied it.

The first photo is how it was the other day. Yesterday I cleaned it all out, planted the clematis (and when it dries, I need to poke around in there and remove or cut some masking tape around the small potted plug which I think they put on for shipment then stuck in a slightly larger pot because I fear that will impede root growth, I didn't think about that in time).

I'll give it a few days to settle then check to see if it is plumb. It looks ok from my front door, but in the photo it looks a little crooked, and I rotated the photo slightly.

I may have to take it all out if Graham and the clematis don't do well.

If you wouldn't want it in your yard, I can't say as I'd blame you lol. If the gazing ball reflects from the colors, if I ever get any, might be kind of pretty. If. If. If.

{{gwi:266507}}

{{gwi:266508}}

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living