SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kygirl99

Bought $383 worth of roses on J&P last night

kygirl99
15 years ago

Well, I took the plunge. After spending $125 locally on five potted roses (Disneyland, St. Patrick, Black Magic and then two others that my husband picked out for me for Mother's Day and that I forget the names of momentarily), I went online last night to take advantage of the J&P BOGO free sale. Managed to spend $383. I did an online coupon code search and came up with the code JMD, which gave me what looked like 14% off my entire order. (Was $355, then the discount was $50 off, add in $78 for shipping.)

I ended up with 29 roses for that $$$, all HT's and a few Grandifloras, and two 36" tree roses (also BOGO).

I only did the BOGO on the buy 5 fragrant hybrid teas, get 5 free. The rest were the cheaper by the dozen package, classic award winners and then assorted new roses they had that I simply couldn't resist because they looked so pretty and it's fun to test out new roses.

Here is my list of new roses from last night's purchase. I've grown some of them before. I've starred the ones I've had before:

Sheer Magic tree rose - 2

HT's and Grandifloras:

Mister Lincoln - 2*

Tahitian Sunset

Wildfire - 2*

Bella'roma - 2

Melody Parfumee

April in Paris

Southern Belle

John F Kennedy*

Rio Samba

Peace*

Fragrant Cloud*

Double Delight*

Gemini*

Wild Blue Yonder

Dream Come True

Sheer Magic

Ronald Reagan*

Voluptuous!

Mother's Rose

Change of Heart

Nancy Reagan*

Welcome Home

Spellbound

Beloved

* - means I've grown it before

I still have other favorites that they don't sell at J&P. I bought them at a local rose nursery in California but now I'm in Kentucky. Any suggestions where to get these in Kentucky or mail order?

The names are:

Crowd Pleaser

Midas Touch

Chris Evert

Fragrant Plum

Brandy

Thanks!

Comments (23)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County