SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
instigator_gw

Need Small Profile Riding Lawn Mower

instigator
15 years ago

10 years ago I broke my leg literally in half. 10 years later arthritus(sp) has set in and mowing my yard using a self propelled walking mower tears me up and I pay the price for several days.

Paying to have my yard mowed is not an option as no one seems to do it like I want it done. I live on the water and have a small lot that is 75 ft wide by 200 ft deep. The yard is extensively landscaped with trees, schrubs, flower beds etc and there in lies the problem. With a self propelled lawn mower and catching all clippings it takes me 45 minutes.

I need a well made but small riding lawn mower that will navigate the curves and minor hills and dips of my yard. I need a narrow cutting path with a very good turning radius. I tend to catch my clippings so a bagger is a huge plus. I have very thick tall fescue and prefer to cut it higher than most.

I started searching for small profile lawn mowers but never was able to weed through all the non related items that show up in a goggle search. I bumped into this site and hope that you kind people may be able to help me out with some recommendations. Cost is always a factor but not a major concerns with in reason. Any advise or assistance you may provide would be greatly appreciated.

Jim

PS: Any one know the secret to getting rid of creeping crab grass from neighboring yards????

Comments (19)

Sponsored
More Discussions