SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jont1

Palatine Roses

jont1
17 years ago

I received my 5 bareroots that I ordered from Palatine Roses in Canada. These are consistantly some of the best bareroot roses I have ever purchased. All the canes are plump, moist, and green from the bud union to the tips of the canes. All five have at least 6 "regulation" size canes making them all #1 grade super easily. They were packaged expertly and arrived in super condition and ready to plant if I so desired. I still soaked my new ones for 24 hours in a transplant starter solution and water. Then just before potting or planting I gave them a quick diluted water/bleach (90/10) dip to kill any offending bacteria/bugs that could possibly be present before introducing them to the rest of the roses. This has always worked well for me.

Anyhow, they all look really good still and I expect they will provide many years of enjoyment.

Rahel is the customer service rep and a darling to work with. She is very patient with people like me who change/add/delete to my orders at the most inopportune time. All the other rosarians I know who have ordered from them rave about the quality and service they have received from them as well.

By the way, I ordered these Kordes Hybrid Teas:

Paradise

Masquerade

Magma

Memoire

Perfect Moment.

Good luck with your gardens,

John

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews